Thursday 25 August 2011

Does a thong matter? A Thread on the British Spanking web site...


Does a thong matter?
I see in the gallery a number of pictures of women after they have been spanked and they are wearing thongs. & Presumably the thong was on during the spanking. Does wearing a thong while being spanked matter? & One might say no, since the area exposed to the spanker is the same, therefore the experience would be the same. I disagree. & When I spank a woman I require that the area between the waist and the knees be completely uncovered. There is a reason for this. When a woman's anus and labia are exposed it signifies that she is, in her mind, submitting sexually to her spanker. This is true even if her labia and/or anus is not visible because of positioning or body type. & To me the essence of a consensual spanking is not one party giving the other a sore backside. & The essence is one person, in his or her mind, submitting sexually to the other. There is some submission with a thong on, but it is not the same.

images/bannerpic.jpg
Love the pictures on this site
I just went to browse the British spanking web site...& came across this thread.Which got me thinking.Reading what other people had to say was quite interesting too.

I love being spanked on my bare bottom.I find being spanked very sexual,though I don't want sex with every Dom I play with.I can become very submissive when playing.I think I would have the sensations fully clothed,but wearing a thong,I would find that more frustrating lol.Bare but not exposed.For me part of being given a bare bottom spanking is that feeling of being exposed...

Though I have to feel comfortable with the Dom spanking me.Fully clothed or exposed.There has to be a feeling of trust.That he will not go too far.There has been a few Dom's who have made me feel uncomfortable.So I did not want to play with them.The thought of them spanking me on my bare bottom made my skin crawl.So for me it is very much about...Ummm!...Having a close connection?...

cootie1-04.jpg
"Mmmm!" Love that position...
Tied down,
exposed to both his lustful gaze
 and helplessly positioned
for the business at hand,
I awaited punishment. 
Tied down, exposed to both his lustful gaze and helplessly positioned for the business at hand, I awaited punishment. 


I love the sensation of intense pain,then a soothing rub,rubbing away the burning sting,but I have to feel comfortable with the Dom who is rubbing my bare bottom.Wearing a thong would make me feel like my knickers had been pulled up tight,exposing just my bottom cheeks.I find that sensation aggravating lol.Though I have never told a Dom that,who has done that to me.I get a lot of extra pleasure from the sensation of my knickers being pulled right down,past my pussy,feeling the air on my pussy...If I was wearing a thong.I would miss out on that "Mmmm!" sensation...

I get a tingling thrill go right through me,when my Dom manoeuvres me so I am across one knee & he brings his legs back so I end up on tip toe.That makes me feel very exposed & very turned on.It also exposes a more sensitive area for spanking.Is very "Mmmm!".......


No comments: