Friday 19 August 2011

Part of-The Wages of Sin...Story written by Boss01-Lush Stories...

Click on title for link to Lush site...
I looked around the room, hoping for inspiration, stealing glances at Meredith’s buttocks and the two pink I had just raised. Suddenly, my eyes fixed on the perfect solution; a heavy, solid brass prie dieu, or prayer desk. I dragged it to the center of the room. Picking up the cincture that she had dropped to the floor, I said, “I want you to stand in front of the prie dieu, bend over it, and grab the sides near the kneeler.” 
She just stood there, glaring. 
“Now!” I barked. “Unless you want the fifty doubled.” 
She quickly complied. Using the cincture she had dropped earlier, I tied her wrists to the sides on the desk. Which gave me a chance to get a better view of her breasts. I noted that her nipples were still hard. It took all my strength to keep from tweaking them. 
I stood behind her. She kept her legs together, still limiting my view of her sex. But, the height of the desk was such that her rear was now better presented. 
“Are you ready?” 
“Yes, sir.” SWAK! 
“Shit!” she yelled, as she kicked and bucked, nearly getting me in the kneecap. 
“That won’t do! Spread your legs!” 
Realizing now that she was out of options, she did; hardly resisting as I tied first one ankle, then the other to the outer sides of the desk. Now her pussy was exposed, as was her pucker. This was just getting better and better. 
“Are you ready?” 
“Yes, sir.” 
“And how many have you counted out so far?” I asked. 
There was a pause. “None, sir.” 
“Then we shall start over.” SWAK! 
“Ow! One, sir. Thank you, sir.” 
“That’s better.” SWAK! 
“Shit! Two, sir. Thank you, sir.” 

No comments: