Monday 5 September 2011

"Romford Spanking Party" Part Two...Sensual,erotic over the knee spanking to stinging spanks on the thighs "Ouch!" but "Mmmm!"...

Ohhh! Gawd!...I feel sooo guilty now.Though I should not take on all the guilt.I have also got the opportunity to sort everything out,so everyone is happy...I hope.

When I changed our relationship from Dom/sub to friends who play.I did not realise that it would effect Sir quite the way it seemed to effect him.Ummm!.I thought it was like just changing the label,but technically still the same.For me nothing has changed.Because I suppose I am the one who changed the so called label.

In my head,he is still my Dom & always will be,but...I have no intention of looking for a replacement Dom.I wasn't really expecting him to be that heartless & just go off & make B his new sub & I must admit there is that slight feeling of relief that she was with another Dom.Her new Dom it seems & she made excuses not to play with Sir.

I will sort it out with her too.I feel guilty cos I caused all the Ummm!...Hassle I spose you would call it,but.Personally.I could not carry on the same after hearing those words..."B hopes you will finish with me,so she can be my sub".Okay he said those words.Forgot he said those words.After the party on Saturday.I now know that they was JUST words.

The saying..."Actions speak louder then words".Well.Their actions spoke volumes,hence me feeling guilty.Though I should not feel guilty.Just a little bit guilty & "Enlightened" lol...

Anyway.Back to the party & my second spanking,which was with S.We was playing on the settee.I was over his lap.He was giving me a gentle,sensuous,erotic,soothing,relaxing hand spanking.The only thing keeping me awake was his talking lol...

The hand spanks on my thighs were a lot more stingy..."Oowww!",but still quite erotic.I like erotic thigh spanking.Definitely not hard,strap,or cane thigh spanking.That is just too unbearable.The most gentle slap stings...

After sending me off into relaxed subbie land.He made me get up.So I could kneel on the settee & bend over the arm,my body resting on the arm chair the other side.S used his leather strap & cane in that position.Still not hard,but building up & up in intensity until I was gasping from the burning,stinging sensations which were building.As I said before.I like different styles of spanking.S has got his own unique style lol...

Ohhh! Who I played with next.I did not like his style at ALL...I will write about that next time......


No comments: